Sunday, May 22, 2011

sayang , do you know that ?

SAYANG !
You know how much I love you ?
SWEAR ! I really really love you right now and I fall in love with you sayang .
Sayang , you must know , now you are mine and only my mine forever ..
Please don't leave me yaa ! =(
I can't live without you sayang .
Sayang sayang , you know what?
Now you are my life and I cannot live without you, like a living and breathing without air .
I really really like the way you LOVE me and I really like the way you care about me .
You are only my SAYANG forever !
You know sayang ?
Now im fell in love again . THANKS sayang because always with me when I needed you and trust me sayang !
I'm probably not the best for you but only you the best for me !
Really thanks GOD for finding me and you . =)
I SWEAR only YOU sayang =)

sincerly : Anis 'Izzati =)